Troop Quartermaster duties• Keep records on patrol and troop equipment.
• Keep equipment in good repair.
• Issue equipment and see that it is returned in good order.
• Inspect equipment used on camping trips and sees that all equipment returned to storage is dry
• Suggest new or replacement items.
• Work with the troop committee member responsible for equipment.
• Have good attendance at Troop meeting.
• Attends at least 2/3 of the monthly events during his service period.
Set a good example.
Enthusiastically wear the Scout Uniform correctly.
Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
Show Scout spirit.