The Troop Scribe keeps the troop records. He records the activities of the Patrol Leaders’ Council (PLC) and keeps a record of advancement, and Scout participation in all Troop activities at troop activities. Reports to the Assistant Senior Patrol Leader (ASPL)
Troop Scribe duties:
• Attend and keep a log of Patrol Leaders’ Council (PLC) Meetings.
• Ensures that a participating Green Bar member is assigned to take attendance at any Troop activity the Scribe is unable to attend.
• Record attendance at troop functions.
• Calculate Scout Bucks on an ongoing basis and have a final report prepared by the start of Family Camp
• Record advancement in troop records.
• Work with the troop committee member responsible for finance, records, and advancement.
• Have good attendance at Troop meetings.
• Attends at least 2/3 of the monthly events during his service period.
• Set a good example.
• Enthusiastically wear the Scout Uniform correctly.
• Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
• Show Scout spirit.