• Keep minutes of meetings and send out committee meeting notices.
• At each meeting, report the minutes of the previous meeting.
• Assist in monitoring and prompting “Thank You” letters from boys and adult leaders on behalf of the troop. Includes ‘get well’ and ‘sympathy’ notes, as necessary • Handle publicity in the absence of a Publicity Coordinator.
• Assist the Merit Badge Coordinator to conduct the troop resource survey, as necessary.
• Update the Troop Website and Calendar as advised by fellow Committee Members
• Train and supervise the troop scribe in record keeping