The Patrol Leader is elected by the patrol and leads the patrol.
The Senior Patrol Leader Patrol Leader duties:
• Plan and lead patrol meetings and activities.
• Keep patrol members informed.
• Assign each patrol member a job and help them succeed.
• Represent the patrol at all Patrol Leaders’ Council (PLC) meetings and at the annual program planning conference.
• Prepares the patrol to take part in all troop activities.
• Develop patrol spirit.
• Attends at least 3/4 of the monthly events during his service period.
• Attend 3/4 of all camping trips
• Work with other troop leaders to make the troop run well.
• Know what patrol members and other leaders can do.
• Set the example.
• Wear the Scout uniform correctly.
• Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
• Show Scout spirit.