Unless specified, patrols are responsible for their own meals.
Guidelines for Patrol Cooking from the 2015 Planning Session:
- Make a menu for your trip (try to make balanced meals, include vegetables with ramen for example)
- Check with Bill or the Assistant Scout Masters about your menu if you want to
- Reimbursement for patrol meals is available.
- This does not include stopping for dinner on the way back
- Everyone should do every job at some point on the trip,clean, cook and direct.
- If requirements for ranks are needed, let them cook.