• Organizes the committee to see that all functions are delegated, coordinated, and completed.
• Maintain a close relationship with the chartered organization representative and the Scoutmaster.
• Interpret national and local policies to the troop.
• Prepare troop committee meeting agendas.
• Call, preside over, and promote attendance at monthly troop committee meetings and any special meetings that may be called.
• Ensure troop representation at monthly roundtables.
• Secure top-notch, trained individuals for camp leadership.
• Arrange for charter review and re-charter annually.
• Plan the charter presentation.
• Review and approve adult leader applications
• Review and approve Eagle Project Proposals & Eagle Rank Applications