BSA District and Council Opportunities
- Scouting for Food with Pack 100 - March 26th
- More information here
- Cub Scout Day Camp - July 18 - 22nd
- Summer Resident Camp Counselor
- It's not too late to apply to be a Camp Counselor! Open to all Scouts and Venturers 14 - 18 yrs.
- Click on this link to get the application and find out more: http://www.seattlebsa.
- Earth Day Conservation Project - April 16
- We will be working with the conservation group STARS at Carkeek Park.
Details at their website here: http://seattle.cedar.
- Time: 9 am - Noon
- Dress for the weather and wear boots or heavy shoes.
- You do not need to sign up; however, a head count will be taken at the April 14 Troop meeting prior to the event.
- Contact Sonya Warner with questions.
Ongoing Project Resources
- The Trails Program: http://www.seattle.
- Seattle Parks & Recreation Calendar of Events: http://www.seattle.
- Green Seattle Partnership: http://seattle.