Saturday, Nov 8, 2014
Registration starts at 8:30am
Classes run from 9am-1pm (Please be there by 12:45 to pick up Scouts)
Chief Seattle Council
3120 Rainier Avenue South Seattle, WA 98114
RSVP if you plan to attend at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scout name, rank, grade, troop number, email contact, merit badges he wishes to work on from the list. (RSVP’s will get priority in class registration if too many are interested.)
Schedule for both Cub Scouts & Boy Scouts:
8:30 am: Registration open
8:55 am: Welcome, flag ceremony
9:00 am: Merit badge session 1 begins
10:50 am: Merit badge session 1 ends
10:50 am: Break. grab a drink and a snack and find counselor for session 2
11:05 am: Merit Badge Session 2 begins
12:55 pm: Session 2 ends1:00pm: Clean up / Pick up
Required of ALL Scouts:
- Bring your own snacks and water bottle!
- Dress in full Uniform
- Bring Blue Cards with Scout Master Signature (Boy Scouts)
- Bring worksheets as needed and read the requirements for your badge before you go. (Boy Scouts)
- Bring pen, paper and other necessary supplies as needed.
- Bring Money!! Scout Shop will be open for you to buy supplies.
|Merit Badge List|