This coming Thursday, the 14th, there will be an important meeting for the tree lot. It will start at 7:15 and run for about an hour. It is important that you attend this meeting, whether you are new to the tree lot operation or have worked many years selling trees. We are doing things a little differently this year, taking credit cards, etc. and everyone needs to be at this meeting. We will discuss the following:
- Set up and take down
- Jana will talk briefly about shifts
- Mahlon and Loi will talk about tree runs
- Tricia or I will talk about the cash shack operations and using Square.com.
- We will also talk about species of trees, how to tag a tree and how to help a customer pay for it and get it on the car.
- We will talk about wreaths and garland – asking scout families to pre-order their wreaths.
- Any other topics as needed.
One item of note is that this year we are asking families to preorder wreaths. We are ordering 22″ and 26″ wreaths so if you want one please order at this meeting. Scout families get trees and wreaths at a reduced cost.
Thanks and see you all on Thursday the 14th at 7:15 in the Parlor, at the church, 1st floor.