We are looking for a new Troop Newsletter Editor. Our current editor will stay on long enough for you to get up and running.
- Edit troop newsletter and occasional all-troop emails
- Attend monthly Troop Committee meetings – much of the newsletter content comes from attending this meeting
- Via email, work with other adult troop leaders
- If you have the proficiency, update our troop website news blog
- Strong editing and possible copywiriting
- We use MailChimp – familiarity with an email marketing service would be beneficial but not necessary
- Some basic knowledge of html code is very helpful
- Organized and a willingness to learn
If you have strong editing skills and a desire to really know what’s going on, then this is a great volunteer opportunity. Contact Tricia Bentley for more information or let Chip McElearney know you’re up for the job.